Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time to catch up...

So it has been almost two months since I have posted fresh reviews...I guess we'll just run through everything new that I have had in that time...briefly...VERY briefly...




These were both awesome...but in different ways. Try the Imperial Biscotti Break for dessert. Buy them both.



















Save your money...this was a drain pour.


















Another Stone collab...this time with DFH and Victory...I remember this being a pretty decent Saison...only sold in 12oz. singles at 4 bucks a pop, though...not worth the effort...

Ah, beers available in Wichita, KS that aren't available in Georgia...IIRC, both the Tallgrass beers (8-Bit and Velvet Rooster) were good and the Odell Black IPA was okay. Arcadia Loch Down was the highlight. Marshall and Free State were drain pours.




 













BA Boris is a big-boy beer...so good...so boozy...

 Made it to four of the five in the Mikkeller Yeast Series...I don't think it would have mattered, as these were pretty underwhelming. They are certainly finely crafted beers, but there wasn't anything outstanding going on here.

Well, I think that does it for all the important stuff that has happened in my life since the first week in May. I guess it was kind of a slow period for new beers...or maybe its just too easy to pick up some sessionables when the weather is warm...more soon...

-ohtheguilt

No comments:

Post a Comment